Shrubring™ (Irrigated) provides beautiful landscape results without the weeds!
13.82" plant opening
Perfect for shrubs, grasses and flower groupings
- Meters and waters plants deep root structure
- Complements all landscape edging
- Prevents soil washout into landscape media
- No stakes required
- Avoids harmful herbicide use
- Keeps heat-soaked rocks away from plants
- Made from recyclables
- Creates defining landscape border around plants
- Use Shrubring™ with any landscape media
- Use with Pre-cut Shrubring™ Skirt for quick installation
*For each Colorado River Blue Shrubring™ (Irrigated) sale, one dollar will be donated to help save the Colorado River.
*Shrubring™ Skirt sold separately.
1. Lay out weed barrier and cut hole for Shrubring™ or install Shrubring™ skirt
2. Dig hole for plant
3. Insert Shrubring™ and create a seal with weed barrier
4. Plant, fill in soil, top-dress, spread out rocks, and water
|Pressure (PSI)||Flow (GPH)|
Shrubring™ will back all claims and quality of its products sold on this website for 60 days.
If for any reason you are unhappy or dissatisfied with the Shrubring™ line of products, contact our customer service representative at email@example.com.
All customers are responsible for return shipping and will incur a 20% restocking fee.